Our latest CCTV van for sale received a much needed winter upgrade with some extras. A diesel heater was installed at the back which......
Surveillance and Monitoring Vehicles (Mobile CCTV Units / Vans) are capable of detecting suspects, vehicles and other objects of interest according to its configuration.
Rapid deployment, reduced response time where and when immediate surveillance required. The units by CCTV Vehicles provide flexible protection against intruders during day or night time.
CCTV Vehicles can be equipped with radio, independent power source, generator and optionally with radar. They are designed and built according to your requirements.
- vehicle based on your requirements,
- mast with or without lights,
- PTZ camera with InfraRed or Xenon / Laser Zoom and optional white light,
- vehicle self-protection system (PIR or proximity sensors, inbuilt cameras ),
- control and display system,
- immediate data extraction, backup, video recording system.
Main features of mobile CCTV Vehicles: can be rapidly deployed throughout the UK or abroad; deters and detects criminal activity in the area of interest ; real-time processing; records the video sequences for immediate playback